Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Unknown - A711871 - Pit Bull Mix







Unknown is a 5 year old pit bull mix. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 6/3/07.

Unknown.... I'm calling him Magnificent because he truly is! Alright.. so maybe I'm bias when it comes to pits but I'm serious, he is :-D

Magnificent is a strong dog. He pulled me for a while, but after a bit of exercise, he slowed down and walked by my side. He is so beautiful. He knows how to sit also. The picture where he's lying down is when a dog came out. He looked like he went into stalking mode. He reminded me of a Lioness when she stalks her prey. I'm not sure why he did this because this was the only dog he "stalked." When we passed other dogs, he didn't pay them no mind. HMMMM... not sure.

Magnificent was found as a stray and is waiting for his forever home.

If you are interested in adding Magnificent to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: