Friday, June 01, 2007

Tom - A710510 - American Staffordshire Terrier








Tom is a 5 year old American Staffordshire Terrier. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center since 5/25/07.

Tom is a wonderful companion. The minute we went outside he stayed by my side. We walked very well together, great couple :)

Tom was fine with hanging out in the shade with me and relaxing after our brief walk. It was too hot to walk alot. I also realized he loves to kiss. He waited till I went to him. I reached out to pet him and he immediately came to me and started kissing my face, he didn't want to stop. Needless to say, I received a much needed facial from my friend Tom.

If you are interested in adding Tom to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: