Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hercules - A664298 - American Staffordshire Terrier








Hercules is a 2 year and 6 month old American Staffordshire Terrier. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 6/18/07. He was surrendered by his owners. They owned him for 1 year and now have no time for him..... pisses me off to say the least....!!!!

Hercules is a true lover boy! He loves, and I means loves, to kiss and hug :) He is very playful and energetic. There were some volunteers and shelter staff taking out the dogs today. The girl in the photo is one of them. I love seeing others there, it makes me feel good to know there are other people out there spending their time with these adorable and loving dogs. I also like it because I can play with them and not worry about holding the leash :) ha, ha!

If you are interested in adding Hercules to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: