Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Cody - A710775 - RedBone Hound








Cody is a 5 month old Red Bone Hound. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 5/26/07.

Okay... I thought Cody was a puppy pit bull. But then I think every dog is a pit. I could be walking down the street and see a dog and say, "Is that a pit?" I got pit bull on the brain :)

Anyway, Cody was extremely sick. He is running a 102 temperature. I didn't realize this until the staff came out and made me aware he was not feeling well. I knew something was up though. You can tell from the pics that he's not feeling too good. He walked for a bit with me, then stopped. He came to me a few times but then at some point just plopped down. The staff took him to the sick ward where he will get much needed treatment.

Cody wants to go home. Poor baby! Who abandons a 5 month old? A wacko, that's who!!!

If you are interested in adding Cody to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: