Friday, June 01, 2007

Joey - A710810 - American Staffordshire Terrier








Joey is a 2 year and 6 month old American Staff. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 5/27/07.

Joey was found as a stray and it seems he was used as bait. Some people are just plain stupid for using dogs for their self-gratification.... Joey is so amazingly sweet. I loved spending time with him and he loved being with me.... He loved to cuddle and kiss and just graves affection. He walked by my side without any problem. I just fall so easily in love with these dogs. I can't help it. I probably shouldn't because it hurts too much, but I guess I'm a sucka for pits and their endless affection for us humans :-D

Joey is looking for a safe and loving home.

If you are interested in adding Joey to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: