Thursday, August 09, 2007

Rusty - A722162 - Pit Bull







Rusty is an eight month old pit bull. She has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 8/3/07.

Rusty is so cute. One of her ears points up, and the other points down. She is a precious playful little pittie. She gave me a run for my money. Well... you know what I mean. Have you ever been with a pittie and they just want to run? It's like they're galloping like a horse. Rusty was like that today. I wish I could've let her off leash. We both would've been better off. I could rest from the heat, and she could run her butt off without hauling me behind. Ha, ha..

What a pleasure!!!

If you are interested in adding Rusty to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them her special A#.

No comments: