Friday, August 03, 2007

Champ - A721653 - Pit Bull







Champ is a 1 year and 1 month old pit bull. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 7/31/07.

Champ is a strong pup. He loves to pull the leash. Oh boy, did I have a challenge with him. He would listen to me one minute and then do what he pleased the next. Okay, I can understand that. I can be like that too.. I'll tell someone "yeah okay, you're right." and then do what I want. Ha, ha!!! I guess it goes for the doggie kingdom too.

Anyway, overall Champ was a wonder. Eventually, after he wore himself out in the heat, he did calm down and walk with me. That was a pleasure. It's hot out there!

If you are interested in adding Champ to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: