Monday, August 06, 2007

Bernadette Peters / Pit Bulls















Today was an Amazing day. I had the honor of meeting a fellow pit bull advocate, Bernadette Peters.

I told her about the Kids for Pits Campaign and she was thrilled. She already was championing it at the event. She saw some children playing with Mr. Potatoe Head, the gray pit bull, and shouted out, "Nicole, kids with Pits, take a picture." I was absolutely thrilled. I also asked her if I could take a picture of her and Danny Boy, the white and black pit, for my website and she was happy to oblige.

We'll see where this takes the campaign. Not sure but only GOOD can come from it.

The pictures of the little girl are amazing. She justed walked up to Mr. Potatoe Head, he plopped down, and she started to pet him. What idiot said pit bulls are not good with children? Idiots.... I think we just proved they are wonderful with kids, even kids they don't know. Hopefully that little girl's family will adopt him. They were interested.

No comments: