Thursday, August 09, 2007

Chris - A722466 - Pit Bull








Update - 10/19/07 - Chris is still there. I'm shocked! His owners gave him up because he has "Possible Mange." My God.... no comment! He didn't have his nose so much in the ground this time. Still a dominate dog and still walks nicely by your side. He's not crazy about puddles either. He would make it a point to jump over every one that he came across :) For a dog that has been at the shelter for 2 months, he's doing very well. The staff are doing a good job of taking care of him :)

------------
Chris ia a 2 year old pit bull. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 8/5/07.

Chris is beautiful dog. I would say, 99% of the time his nose was in the ground, that 1% he paid attention to me :) Be still my heart!! ha, ha.

Anyway, surprisingly he walked so easily by my side. He didn't pull or anything, but... when he found an interesting puddle of pee, watch out, he wasn't going anywhere. I couldn't pry him away to save my life. What's in dog pee that's so fascinating??? HMMM :)

Chris would love to find his forever home today.

If you are interested in adding Chris to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: