Thursday, August 09, 2007

Georgia - A722723 - Labrador / German Shepherd Mix





Georgia is an eight month old labrador / german shepherd mix. She has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 8/7/07.

Boy, what an energetic little pup. The minute I took her out she ran for dear life. Wow!!! When we got outside, she kept going. You know, if it were just a little bit cooler I wouldn't have minded so much, but in 85 degree weather???? Anyway, I still enjoyed myself. Eventually, and I mean eventually, she calmed down. When she did get all that pinned up energy out, she was much calmer and walked somewhat by my side. What a sweetie!!

Georgia is looking for her forever home!

If you are interested in adding Georgia to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them her special A#.

No comments: