Monday, September 11, 2006

Video of Max - a pitbull mix

This is a video of Max :) I say he is an american staffordshire mix but he's a beautiful pitbull mix :) I hope you love him as much as I do!

My husband and I went to see him yesterday. We took him for a walk and spent about an hour with him. He's a gentle dog and loves to just sit with us and relax, observe his surroundings and be hugged and kissed. He's very alert too!

I spoke with Liz Keller, the Shelter Operations Manager at AC&C, and she's aware that my husband and I love Max and are trying to find him a home or even a foster home. She has allowed us to post Max around and find him a home. Thank you Liz! Liz is fabulous and runs the AC&C with a lot of passion. The entire staff is exceptional and really take pride in their work helping the dogs, cats and all the other animals remain comfortable, healthy and loved :)

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for us also. We'll keep you updated.

No comments: