Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dutch #A655894 - Labrador Retriever / Pitbull Mix




Dutch is a 1 year and 1 month old Labrador Retriever / Pitbull mix. He is at the Animal Care & Control Center in Manhattan and was brought in today. He was returned by his owner.

It escapes me why Dutch was returned because I had a wonderful time with him today. He walked by my side and did not pull the leash. This is rare! He is extremely playful and gets a long well with other dogs.

He is a lucky dog too because today he was one of the dogs chosen to be in the New York Daily News photo shoot and I had the honor of walking him. Their were three of us and four dogs. They were all so excited to play with each other in the grass and near the water. The photographer, Linda, was patient and understanding. It can be challenging to photograph dogs that are young, energetic and so thrilled to be outdoors :)

I'm not sure when the article is coming of but I'll keep you posted.

No comments: