Monday, September 18, 2006

Binky #A676457- A Pitbull Mix

I fell in love with Binky yesterday. He was the most beautiful and compassionate dog. I know I say that about a lot of the dogs I meet but it's true :)

Anyway, Binky is a Pitbull mix, he's 1 year and 6 months old. He's at the Animal Care and Control Center in NYC and has been there since September 11, 2006.

Binky loves to lick and say I love you! I love big dogs because I can wrap both arms around them and snuggle and Binky let me. Some times he would be like, "enough already" and wiggle his way out, but then when he got loose from my loving crip he would kiss me to tell me he still loved me, he just needs some space. Ha, Ha :)

He was fascinated by the pigeons in the area with his ears perked up, very alert but he didn't chase after them. He just watched.

If you're interested in Binky, call the Animal Care & Control Center at 212.788.4000 and mention his unique number. He is truly a cuddly companion.


No comments: