Tuesday, September 04, 2007

T-Bone - A727198 - Pit Bull Mix









T-Bone is a 1 year and 6 month old pit bull mix. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 8/31/07. He was brought in as a stray.

What a wonderful dog T-Bone is. He is such a good dog. At first he was walking ahead of me very fast. I tried to catch up, and when I did, we walked right by each other's side. After a while he started to follow me :)

When we stopped to rest, we cuddled with lots of hugs and kisses. He then sat by my feet and rested.

T-Bone is amazing. He doesn't bark that loud. When he tries to bark it doesn't come out loud and forceful, but it's almost like he's not sure of himself. He whines a funny whine too. I love this dog. I would take him home in a second if I could.

T-Bone is waiting for a safe and loving home.

If you are interested in adding T-Bone to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: