Monday, September 24, 2007

Hubert - A730408 - Pit Bull







Hubert is a 2 year old pit bull. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 9/20/07.

Hubert was very timid in his cage. He was shaking and growled at me. I sat down and gave him my back to sniff. He stretched his head as far as possible in order to sniff me. He wouldn't move his feet. He then went back to where he was laying down. I looked at him and he decided to come towards me again. He put his nose between the bars and kissed me. I then took him out and guess what? That big bugger took me for a ride. Boy is he fast, he pulled and pulled and ran and ran :)

Once outside he was so happy. He reminded me of Daddy from Cesar's pack in the way that he walked. He's so big, he waddles :) He's a true love bug and I am so happy I spent time with him today. Although he is sick (his stool was all blood) he was as jolly as could be and as playful as any other dog.

If you are interested in adding Hubert to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: