Monday, September 17, 2007

Jerry - A728834 - Pit Bull Mix






Jerry is a 3 year old pit bull mix. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 9/11/07.

Jerry was a seeing eye dog and was found as a stray.

He was a wonderful dog to say the least. He walked immediately by my side without any fuss. We did have a stand off though. I let go of the leash and walked off and he didn't follow. I guess being a seeing eye dog maybe he should be in charge, not sure how that works. Anyway, when I realized he wasn't following me, I turned back and called for him, but he just sat there. We stood facing each other for a while and then I decided to go about my business. And who should come following me shortly after, yep, Jerry. That was easy!

If you are interested in adding Jerry to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: