Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Junior - A726396 - Pit Bull Mix






Junior is a 1 year and 5 month old pit bull mix. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 8/27/07.

Junior was very deceiving. He was quiet and calm in his cage. I thought, a calm dog, this is good. Okay, when I got him outside, boy was he a ball of energy. I couldn't keep him still. He didn't run, he galloped :) I had no choice but to run with him. Good exercise but it's just too hot. Anyway, I tried to keep up with him. I gave it my best. After a while he exhausted himself and started to walk by my side. Yeah!!!! I noticed he liked to dip his paws in a puddle. Everytime we were about to pass it, he would veer towards it and soak his paws. He's beautiful!

If you are interested in adding Junior to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: