Monday, April 09, 2007

Pete - Pit Bull Mix - A702955






Pete is a pit bull mix. He is 2 years old and has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 4/5/07.

Pete is a fabulous dog. He walks great on the leash and even off leash. One of the best things about volunteering at the shelter during the week is that there are less people and I can let go of the leash and let the dogs sniff and roam around. When I let Pete off the leash and walked away from him, he immediately followed me. He was so close by my side I could feel him pressing up against my leg as I walked. When I stopped to sit and immediately came to my lap and cuddled with me :)

What a great companion Pete will make.

If you are interested in adding Pete to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: