Monday, April 09, 2007

Hazel - A692254 - Pit Bull Mix










Hazel is a pit bull mix. She is 7 months old and has been at the Animal Care & Control Center since 4/7/07.

Hazel is an amazing dog. I enjoyed being with her. I unknowingly spent a whole hour with her. We played tug of war, ran together and walked together. When I dropped the leash she followed. She plays tug of war very gently. She doesn't growl. When I let go of the doll, she would come up to me as if to hand it to me so I could play with her again. Several times I claimed the doll as my own. She put up a fight (nothing aggressive) but let up after a while :)

She loves beef jerky treats. I tried to exchange a treat for the doll, but she wasn't having it. She wanted both. She would sit for the treat then immediately go for the doll. I fell in love with Hazel :)

Hazel is a playful, fun-loving dog who has a lot of energy. Her owners gave her up because they have no time for her and she needs a lot of training. What a poor excuse!!!

Hazel is amazing!!!

If you are interested in adding Hazel to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them her special A#.

No comments: