Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stevie - A693222 - American Staffordshire Terrier






Stevie is an American Staffordshire Terrier. He has been at the Animal Care and Control Center in NYC since 1/20/07. He is 8 months old.

Stevie is a very affection dog. He loved my husband and was all over him. Everytime I took Stevie to walk with me and we passed my husband, he would stop and kiss him before moving forward with me :)

He walked well on the leash. His past owners clipped his ears. They plan of making him look feirce didn't work. He's a beauty and would make anyone a wonderful companion. He seemed well around other dogs. He wasn't anxious. He would look and when I started to walk, he would follow without a fuss.

If you are interested in adding Stevie to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: