Saturday, January 13, 2007

Speedy - A692254 - Pit Bull






Speedy is a 4 month old pit bull. She has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 1/11/07.

Speedy was incredible! Of course the little bugger pulled like crazy. She had so much energy. There was another dog around so I waited to let go of the leash. Once I did, she followed me around. No more pulling...there was no reason to. I ran back and forth with her and wore her out, not to mention myself. But it didn't last very long :( I decided to play hide and go seek with her. I hid behind a small fenced in sky light and she saw me through the wires and would run around to get me, then I would move again. Finally I would let her catch me and she was so proud of herself.

We played with her for about a half hour. It was so much fun :) It tears me up to think that Peter Vallone Jr. wants to ban pit bulls from NYC. We can't let him do this. Speak out, if you want to know how, just contact me. Pit Bulls Rule !!

Speedy needs a lot of exercise and a loving family to take her home.

If you are interested in adding Speedy to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them her special A#.

No comments: