Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Prince/Bullie - A708256 - American Staffordshire Terrier








Prince/Bullie is a 1 year old American Staffordshire Terrier. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 5/10/07.

Prince is beautiful. He reminded me of my Max :) He was a little fearful in his cage. As we walked around the roof he began to warm up to me. It took him a while though. Turns out he's a loving soul and I am so glad to have met him. He loved when I petted his belly, and when I petted underneath his neck he rested firmly against my legs. What a charmer. I didn't want to put him back but....

When I was leaving the shelter I passed by his cage and didn't find any of his paperwork. I fear the worst but am hoping for the best!

If you are interested in adding Prince to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: