Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Miga - A709832 - American Pit Bull Terrier







Miga is a 1 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. She has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 5/20/07.

Miga has only been at the AC&C for 2 days and she is very depressed and sick. Her nose is stuffed up with boogies and she has no interest in anyone or any dog. I tried to snap her out of it by just walking her and acting like nothing was the matter. It worked for a bit, but then she didn't want to walk anymore. She laid down and refused to budge. I let go of the leash and walked away to see if she would follow. She didn't. I decided to just sit by her and then leave. I did this a couple of times. The last time I did that, she actually looked for me. By the end of our time together, she was a little more up beat, very little. The bottom line is that she needs out of there quick. In her state I doubt she will adjust, she just needs to be adopted, that's the only way she'll truly get over her depression.

If you are interested in adding Miga to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them her special A#.

No comments: