Friday, July 06, 2007

Sheeba - A716393 - American Staffordshire Terrier








Sheeba is a 1 year old American Staffordshire Terrier. She has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 6/30/07.

Sheeba was amazing. She walked nicely by my side and enjoyed giving kisses, although I have to say she seemed a bit hesitant. I kissed her first, she'd sniff me to make sure it was okay and then she would lay it on me. She's absolutely beautiful :)

She is very skinny. Her owners gave her up because they claim they have no time for her. Didn't they have time to feed her???? Sad... This excuse is obviously a lie..

Sheeba also had a chunk of skin that was missing from her front left paw. Often she would stop and try and lick it. That must've hurt her to walk on it...

Sheeba deserves a safe and loving home

If you are interested in adding Sheeba to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them her special A#.

1 comment:

AnimalsPet said...

i hope, i can use your blog for my blog reference.

my blog help the other for care and choose their animals pet,
http://petsitter-s.blogspot.com