Friday, July 27, 2007

Duke - A719833 - Pit Bull









Duke is a 1 year old pit bull. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 7/20/07

Duke is amazing. I love this dog. Of course you can see he walked me today. Ha, ha! But I have to say by the end of our time together he walked by my side. I enjoyed his company. We sat on the ledge and he struggled to sit on my lap. I tried to hold him in place, but he was just a little too big. He shared lots of wet sloppy kisses with me. He gave me a top quality facial and I didn't even have to pay for it :)

Duke is blind in one eye, but that doesn't stop him from having fun and enjoying life. Dogs are just amazing, especially pits. They are just number one in my book!!!!

If you are interested in adding Duke to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: