Friday, July 27, 2007

Malcolm - A720437 - Pit Bull / Labrador Mix









Malcolm is a 7 month old pit bull/labrador mix. He has been at the Animal Care and Control Center in NYC since 7/27/07.

Malcolm was a ball of energy today. It was a good thing I was able to match it because he was all over the place. But what else would you expect from a puppy? In the beginning of our walk, Malcolm lead the pack, but by the end I was the leader. Yeah!! Although, my moments as the pack leader could have been because he wore himself out from playing and running, so really he was just too tired to lead :)

Anyway, he loves people. Some he approaches with caution, but once he sniffs and gets to know you, he slobbers you with kisses, jumps and just wants to have fun.

I have to mention that at one point I let go of the leash because he was pulling so much and you know, when I walked away from him, he actually ran and followed me. I'm confused, maybe I was the packleader after all :-D

Malcolm needs a home with people who have alot of energy and have the time to give him the exercise he needs.

If you are interested in adding Malcolm to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: