Friday, July 27, 2007

Roun - A720257 - Amercian Staffordshire Terrier









Roun is a 10 months old American Staffordshire Terrier. He has been at the Animal Care & Contro Center in NYC since 7/23/07.

This is one big puppy!!! Roun was very quiet in his cage. He whined a bit when I kept passing by. I was reluctant to take him out because he was so big and I thought he would just pull and pull. Turns out he has something wrong with his back legs. I'm not sure what it is. Needless to say, he walked slow and rested on occasion. He is a stubborn one. He absolutely refused to go back into his cage. And he's strong so I had to get a staff member to help. It always amazes me how fast they are able to get these dogs back in their cages. I'm too soft :(

Roun is a love bug and a ladies man. He passed the men and went for the women and shared lots of kisses and hugs with us. He is definitely underweight. You can see his ribs, but once in a safe and loving home, he's going to flourish :)

If you are interested in adding Roun to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: