Monday, March 19, 2007

Pineiro - A700025 - American Pit Bull Terrier







Pineiro is an American Pit Bull Terrier and is only 8 months old. He has been at the Animal Care and Control Center in NYC since 3/14/07.

Pineiro has lots of energy. When you ask him to sit, he will give you one more, he will lay down :) He walks well on the leash, but I decided to let him go. And when I did, boy can he run fast. When I asked him to come to me, he did. He would run towards me, but stop before he plunged into me... thank goodness :)

You'll notice 2 shots of him laying down, I did not ask him to do that. After he laid down several times on his own, I realized that that is his way of protesting. If he didn't want to keep walking or go around a particular obstacle, he would stop, and lay down. With a little prodding I eventually got him up :)

All in all, Pineiro is a pleasure to me around. When we stopped he kissed and cuddled. Great dog, excellent listener. Will be easy to train :0

If you are interested in adding Pineiro to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: