Monday, March 19, 2007

Buddy - A700515 - American Staffordshire Terrier







Buddy is an American Staffordshire Terrier and is 10 months old. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 3/18/07.

Buddy was so much fun to be with. He walked well on the leash, he knows how to sit and loves beef jerky treats, what dog doesn't :0

After some play time outside we went inside and sat on the bench for some much needed rest, mostly on my part. He laid down by my feet and just hung out with me. Perfectly content. I noticed his past owners didn't treat him very well. He has a lot of scars on his body. In one of the shots you can see one on his tail. I'll never understand why people abuse these dogs, I say "these" because pit bull type dogs are the most abused dog in the world. I guess people think they're invincible, but no living creature is, we all feel pain, maybe they have a higher tolerance for it, but that doesn't give us the right to hurt them. Anyway, that's my little rant for today :)

Buddy is a wonderful dog and is in need of a safe and loving home.

If you are interested in adding Buddy to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: