Monday, March 19, 2007

Danny - A700004 - American Pit Bull Terrier Mix






Danny is an American Pit Bull Terrier Mix. He is 1 years old and has been at the Animal Care and Control Center in NYC since 3/14/07.

Danny is a big boy. When I took him outside, he pulled. He definitely tested my balancing skills. I let him do his business and then brought him inside. Too risky with the ice :(

He sits on command and he stays :) He waited patiently while I got him a treat.. beef jerky. I think with a little training he will stop the pulling because he does listen well. I would reccommend an owner who can handle his strength.

Danny is searching for his forever home.

If you are interested in adding Danny to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: