Monday, March 19, 2007

Gragy - A700421 - American Pit Bull Terrier






Gragy is an American Pit Bull Terrier, he has been at the Animal Care & Control Center since 3/16/07. He is 1 years old.

In the beginning Gragy pulled me alot, and I couldn't have that, because it was freakin' slippery out on the roof, so I brought him inside and walked him really fast. I let him get use to me leading and him following, it took a bit, but patience always pays off :)

When I took him outside, oh how sweet it was :) He walked right next to them, I was pleased. I did notice that when I sat down for a rest, he got upset. He would bark and then throw his front paws on the ground, you know, that playing stance ?? Yeah that's it! He wanted me to get up and move my butt or maybe he was being dominant?? Oh well, nonetheless, he listened to me and didn't pull so I was grateful.

Gragy is waiting for his forever home and would make a great companion :)

If you are interested in adding Gragy to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

No comments: