Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Butter - A741796 - American Staffordshire







Butter is a 6 month old american staffordshire terrier. He has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 12/11/07.

This beauty was owned for only one month. The person said all of a sudden they had to work new hours. Hmmmm....

Anyway, their lose. Butter is a sweetheart. He walks pretty well. He needs a little prodding but after a while he steps in line. He loves and I mean loves, milk bone treats. He knows how to sit and will wait patiently for a treat.

Butter also loves to be cuddled. He's waiting for a permanent loving home.

If you are interested in adding Butter to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them his special A#.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I came across your blog and seeing you deal with animals I was hoping maybe you could help me figure out what type of puppy has happened to stumble into the family. My fear is Lola might be part pit and I have a very young child at home and this just cannot help but make me extremely nervous about taking her in although we adore her and so do the cats. I have heard Shepard lab,boxer lab, pit lab shepard you name it I have heard it no one can seem to tell so we have labeled her a hienz 57. If you could email me at britches11102006@gmail.com so I could send you a pic it would be greatly appreciated.

Phenomenal Pets said...

Pit bulls are amazing with children. Check out http://www.maxtheshelterdog.com/kidsforpits.html and see all the wonderful photos of pits loving children and read the stories. You'll definitely change your mind. Don't be a victim of the lunacy that's taking place with these dogs. They truly are a fabulous companions.