Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lika - A695782 - Pit Bull





Lika is a pit bull and she is 2 years old. She has been at the Animal Care & Control Center in NYC since 2/10/07.

Lika was so quiet in her cage, but when I took her out she was extremely hyper and energetic. I took her on the roof outside, but since there were other dogs out there I couldn't give her as much exercise as she needed, so I decided to take her inside. We walked the floor which is laid out like a circle. I tired her out as well as myself :) Once we did that she was happy to walk by my side and not pull.

Lika is a great dog and is looking for a safe and loving home.

If you are interested in adding Lika to your loving family visit the Animal Care & Control Center website or call 212.788.4000 and give them her special A#.

No comments: